GDT: HFBoards GDT: 2/11/2024 | Once again all the cool teams don't play today and that includes the superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

olafsson

Jun 18, 2017
Lemme guess: Vancouver was outplayed yet again and got lucky. Amirite? Where are those PDO whiners

Last edited:
Reactions: Red

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
Impressive weekend from Washington. Beat Boston and outplayed and doubled Van in high dangers today. About a 75% on the good ol Deserve O meter.
Almost half as badly as the Oilers had their asses handed to em' last night.

I'll give you that Vancouver sucked at times today on game 3 in 4 days, but gaining all that ground on inferior teams way behind us always feels nice.

Reactions: Red

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Demko has to be one of the best goalies in the league right now.

Fk usa national teams goalies are insane lolol
Except he’s been playing bad lately

Almost half as badly as the Oilers had their asses handed to em' last night.

I'll give you that Vancouver sucked at times today on game 3 in 4 days, but gaining all that ground on inferior teams way behind us always feels nice.
Oilers were dominated at both ends of the ice for a solid 60 minutes last night

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Great game from both teams. Don't watch a ton of the caps but for the amount of shit people talk, they seemed much better.
#8 heating up is a huge add.
Caps are a weird team. I don't know what went on in Boston the other day but I heard Boston looked atrocious and caps controlled that game.

There's very few if any teams in this league you don't have to show up for or give a full effort.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It’s all you have to hang your hat on, random meters. I’m genuinely worried for you. You are way too deep in this.
When you have nothing, you call back onto useless advanced stats. Was a rough outing for Vancouver but not a 75/25 rough outing

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
The oilers out of town thread is pure comedy, until yeah you realize it's pretty sad. Just nothing but excuses. "Reffing!" "shot percentage!" "Lucky bounces!"

It's a case study at this point.
Sure. Anything but the actual standings and the fact that Vancouver is 3-0 against the Oilers. Coping.

As far as luck goes, Vancouver deserved to win in Detroit and probably deserved to lose this one. But that’s why they have Demko as one of their core players.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Sure. Anything but the actual standings and the fact that Vancouver is 3-0 against the Oilers. Coping.
They got dominated by Vegas and LA in recent games, they are a little shell shocked as those are likely playoff match ups. They aren’t playing bottom 10-15 teams anymore

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
The oilers out of town thread is pure comedy, until yeah you realize it's pretty sad. Just nothing but excuses. "Reffing!" "shot percentage!" "Lucky bounces!"

It's a case study at this point.
They haven't beat a playoff team since Jan 12th. Soon as they play multiple ones they lose both and beat the ducks. Just more proof that 16 gamer was more mirage that reality.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They got dominated by Vegas and LA in recent games, they are a little shell shocked as those are likely playoff match ups. They aren’t playing bottom 10-15 teams anymore
I think I probably have their most prolific complainer on ignore. Makes the thread so much more enjoyable. 😆

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
They haven't beat a playoff team since Jan 12th. Soon as they play multiple ones they lose both and beat the ducks. Just more proof that 16 gamer was more mirage that reality.
It's a good team that can beat any team on any given night. But it's not an elite team unless Mcdavid goes nuclear every single night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad