GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/1/20 - 13 Games... but only one of them is the BOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I don't have a problem with her content, but her voice is not really ideal for PBP/CC. Its just a very plain female voice.

Agreed.

Gary Galley is AIDS.

Also agreed on this.

Hockey needs to do something to better get people who are going to be commenting on the game.

Just because you played, doesn't mean you're good for commentary

Reactions: Frank Drebin

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
77.3 Delays - If any unusual delay occurs within five (5) minutes of the end of the first or second periods, the Referee may order the next regular intermission to be taken immediately. The balance of the period will be completed on the resumption of play with the teams defending the same goals after which the teams will change ends and resume play of the ensuing period without delay. If a delay takes place with more than five (5) minutes remaining in the first or second period, the Referee will order the next regular intermission to be taken immediately only when requested to do so by the home Club.

I could have sworn I've seen 20:07 on the game clock to start the 3rd....

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Calgary looks to have a bunch of fake tough guys on their squad
Yeah that much is obvious. Rasmus Andersson is the biggest of them all, and his post game comments after the Kassian suspension that "there's a bunch of pretenders on that team" is hilarious because Nurse rag dolled him when he challenged him in the rookie game a few years ago.

Reactions: Kodiak64

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
At the risk of jinxing it, anybody else notice how seldom you hear Gaudreau's name when the Oilers and Flames play?

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Is there too much blood on the ice or something? everyone is falling.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Faceoff is outside because the D went in...

Cassie Campbell is better than some if the colour guys, but because she's a she she'll never get her chance

She’s no better. Failed to understand a delayed offside on the review of a good goal. She continued to reference the “blown call” for the entire period and possibly beyond.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
If I’m the GM/Coaching staff, I’m burying Lucic tomorrow. The guy doesn’t give a ****. He could be dusting off people left right and centre, and now, he’s just.. there.

I’m a fan of Lucic too.
To which he will reply

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad