GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/8/2023 | Three Whole Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The look on my face when the ice melts at one of the arenas and they can't finish the game...

deadpan.gif

1702031724349.png

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm going to make a bold predication. we get three part games.

Some one accidentally loaded Columbus's cannon with a real cannon ball, and after the jackets score their first goal it hits the jumbotron which crashes to the ice.... no one is injured but the game can not continue.

Florida man and his friends turn up and throw 10 gators on the ice at intermission, the game is postponed in the chaos

About 10 minutes through the 2nd someone opens a door a Rogers Place and the entire arena completely fills with snow.

:laugh:

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Some one accidentally loaded Columbus's cannon with a real cannon ball, and after the jackets score their first goal it hits the jumbotron which crashes to the ice.... no one is injured but the game can not continue.

Florida man and his friends turn up and throw 10 gators on the ice at intermission, the game is postponed in the chaos

About 10 minutes through the 2nd someone opens a door a Rogers Place and the entire arena completely fills with snow.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Could be an ugly Friday in Florida for the Pens.

I know I asked this in 2021 but, ..... why is Mike Sullivan still coaching the Penguins?

Oil Wild game of the night

Reactions: Summer Rose

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If you threw gators on the ice, they'd just be real cold and sleepy and be even lazier than usual, so the ice crew could just scoop them up into bins and wheel 'em out in about three minutes.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018

If the gators weren’t so adverse to the cold, that would be a good intermission show.

MrEckted

Jan 28, 2008
CBus
As a CBJ fan, just want to see the kids continue developing. Fully expect to lose, most likely by blowing a lead in the third. Hopefully Fantilli can build off his three-point night last night.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Just wanted to say, but is anyone else seeing missing avatars/thumbnails? Been happening sinc eht emigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad