GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I am now obsessed with finding box seats at the best price every night (not that they are the be all but restricted washrooms etc...)

$100/ box seat + parking pass in Anaheim

Not a bad deal at all.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
New goalie interference rule. "Dont let anyone to push you into a goalie or be punished for 2 minutes"

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Tarasenko is clearly the best Blues player. With the puck or without the puck. How the hell coach put him on the 3rd line?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Two bad teams just having a pillow fight.

If we win this, we’re still in the race because the Pacific is trash.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Man, do that Edmonton line-up look bad.

No choice but to put Alex Chiasson on the first line. Khaira and Puljujarvi on the 2nd line is horrific. I'm not even gonna start talking about that tire fire of a 4th (is that the 4th line or the 3rd line, by the way?) line with Lucic, Brodziak and Kassian. I'll admit I don't even know who Patrick Russel is.

I'm not even talking about that defense... Turn-over after turn-over, 2 on 1 after 2 on 1.

At least, Talbot is having a good game... The only reason they are still in it, IMO.

They need Yamamoto badly (or any decent winger), and now.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Man, do that Edmonton line-up look bad.

No choice but to put Alex Chiasson on the first line. Khaira and Puljujarvi on the 2nd line is horrific. I'm not even gonna start talking about that tire fire of a 4th (is that the 4th line or the 3rd line, by the way?) line with Lucic, Brodziak and Kassian. I'll admit I don't even know who Patrick Russel is.

I'm not even talking about that defense... Turn-over after turn-over, 2 on 1 after 2 on 1.

At least, Talbot is having a good game... The only reason they are still in it, IMO.

They need Yamamoto badly (or any decent winger), and now.
and yet shots are in Edmonton's favour and scoring chances are almost even. Blues are so much worse than the sum of their parts it's unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad