GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/3/19 - 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
NHL is cracking down on headshots. Adam Larsson got 5 and game against the Avs for something that was less blatent than this.

I doubt it. There's nothing blatant about this. Kane got his hands up to protect against Gudas clearly going to hit him. Yeah, he got his hands up too high and popped him slightly in the head. Again, hardly the elbowing they called, reviewed, and confirmed for a 5 minute major. This was purely done to get Kane out due to his rep and not a legitimate call. Nowhere close to that.

Reactions: Phu

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Sharks got trounced....

Shark fans still arguing about an obvious head shot...

Priceless

Just because a head shot happens doesn't make it an automatic penalty let alone an automatic major penalty. Not all head shots are the same or treated equally in what penalty is assessed. Learn some nuance.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
gudas' intent is pretty clear. i mean it's gudas. bench likely told kane to look out and he did.
womp womp f***ing pansies, nowhere near 5 min.

McXLNC97

Mar 20, 2007
B.C.
I doubt it. There's nothing blatant about this. Kane got his hands up to protect against Gudas clearly going to hit him. Yeah, he got his hands up too high and popped him slightly in the head. Again, hardly the elbowing they called, reviewed, and confirmed for a 5 minute major. This was purely done to get Kane out due to his rep and not a legitimate call. Nowhere close to that.

Gudas was going for the puck. Something that Kane decided he had no interest in. We know your a Sharks fan, but sometimes it's okay to take off your homer glasses.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Gudas was going for the puck. Something that Kane decided he had no interest in. We know your a Sharks fan, but sometimes it's okay to take off your homer glasses.

Like hell he was going for the puck. He reared back to throw a hit. Stop being ridiculous. Just because I'm a Sharks fan doesn't mean I can't see a penalty when it happens. What happened was a penalty but it was a rough or a two minute head contact penalty not a major for elbowing. Anybody trying to justify a major for elbowing in that instance is clearly with an agenda when the elbow went nowhere near Gudas' head.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Just because a head shot happens doesn't make it an automatic penalty let alone an automatic major penalty. Not all head shots are the same or treated equally in what penalty is assessed. Learn some nuance.

You guys make me laugh...

You played like garbage

Your guy takes a stupid penalty

And here you are on the main boards acting like victims

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You guys make me laugh...

You played like garbage

Your guy takes a stupid penalty

And here you are on the main boards acting like victims

No. Disagreeing with a penalty isn't playing the victim nor does the assessment of how the team play have any relevancy to that subject. That's just a distraction on your part because you want no real part of the argument because you have nothing substantive to say. You just want to talk trash.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
it's f***ing gudas folks, live by the sword. tried to truck a guy at the end of a blowout who wasn't having it. oh no poor guy ringy dingy

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
No. Disagreeing with a penalty isn't playing the victim nor does the assessment of how the team play have any relevancy to that subject. That's just a distraction on your part because you want no real part of the argument because you have nothing substantive to say. You just want to talk trash.

I'm looking at some of the posts made by Sharks fans justifying what Kane did and they are laughable...

And the Sharks played like garbage....

You know, if you guys want to act like this, there are team boards. You can play victim there.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm looking at some of the posts made by Sharks fans justifying what Kane did and they are laughable...

And the Sharks played like garbage....

You know, if you guys want to act like this, there are team boards. You can play victim there.

I'm looking at what you say and it's clear you don't know how to logically make sense. You just want to needle people rather than actually have a sensible discussion. You're as much a part of the problem as anyone else.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I'm looking at what you say and it's clear you don't know how to logically make sense. You just want to needle people rather than actually have a sensible discussion. You're as much a part of the problem as anyone else.

Oh please.

Sensible after seeing what some of you are writing?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Oh please.

Sensible after seeing what some of you are writing?

You can disagree with whatever but at least try to make some intelligent responses. You're doing nothing close to that. Just pointing and laughing and talking trash doesn't do anything close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad