GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/27/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
It's utter crap that Buffalo has to travel to St. Louis the day of the game. They aren't allowed to travel in the mandatory three days off and the league schedules them to go that far on the day of a f***ing game?

What the hell is this?

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
What the hell is this you say, @Ace
...Well, All hail @hangman005 !!
From lowly Leipsic lover on the Vegas board to knighted and delighted Main Board Mod! That's what's up.

Last edited:

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
It's utter crap that Buffalo has to travel to St. Louis the day of the game. They aren't allowed to travel in the mandatory three days off and the league schedules them to go that far on the day of a ****ing game?

What the hell is this?

That’s less than a 2 hour flight. What is the big deal?

Reactions: Heath

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
So who’s ready to watch the Jets take the night off like every other team that plays Calgary?

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
This.

Millionaire players pull up to a special gate, don't have to do anything except carry a light bag with them to their chartered luxury plane. Boo hoo.

p.s. I guarantee the players would rather have the extra day off as opposed to sleeping in a hotel last night.

Yep so true - a quality night's sleep at home vs crappy hotel room sleep. Hmm there's a no brainer!

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Man, got Wings fans in here actually taking offense to me saying Larkin go a damn beak on him.

I’ve seen it all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad