GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/22/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Just no, where did Backes pushed Rinne?

His stick 100% pushed Rinne into the net. If you can't see that you need to get your eyes checked lol.

Also notice Jack Edwards didn't lose his shit because even he accepted the call. If Jack Edwards isn't screaming murder against the Bruins you know it's a good call.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Rinne hadn’t plenty of time

Anybody remember when Malkin pushed a goalie into the net with his stick then shot the puck in and it counted?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I'm not Nashville fan, but that was the right call. Backes clearly pushed Rinne and Pekka never had a chance to truly get reset after.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
His stick 100% pushed Rinne into the net. If you can't see that you need to get your eyes checked lol.

Also notice Jack Edwards didn't lose his **** because even he accepted the call. If Jack Edwards isn't screaming murder against the Bruins you know it's a good call.
Dummy

Reactions: Ladyfan

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Rinne hadn’t plenty of time

Anybody remember when Malkin pushed a goalie into the net with his stick then shot the puck in and it counted?

That was before coaches' challenge and would've 100% been overturned today.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Also notice Jack Edwards didn't lose his **** because even he accepted the call. If Jack Edwards isn't screaming murder against the Bruins you know it's a good call.
What a repulsive reach here. It was an obvious terrible call and the refs should never have given Nashville so long to cry for a challenge.

Delay of game.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
For a guy you rarely hear about, Atkinson is having a heck of a season.
Quick one off the draw, 4-2 Jackets.

Reactions: Sensators

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I hate the Bruins but I do not see why that goal was overturned. Especially when you consider the Landeskog goal on Wednesday was OK in the league's eyes.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
What a repulsive reach here. It was an obvious terrible call and the refs should never have given Nashville so long to cry for a challenge.

Delay of game.

I do agree with you that the challenge window should be shorter. Either it's obvious off the bat and you call it, or you don't. Letting the coaches re-watch it on monitors multiple times before making a decision is terrible.

Frankly, this one was immediately obvious to me to challenge.

Bruins93

Apr 17, 2018
Boston
The officiating in this game is horrendous. Nashville is a sneaky dirty team, nothing egregious but they're sneaky about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad