GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/21/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Play until the whistle. These days you don't know when the whistle is going to blow because the refs have been incompetent more than ever this year.

Whistle doesn't change physics. Dahlin isn't slamming the brakes nearly enough to stop in time, only reason you'd wait any longer is to spray the goalie or make contact.

This is pretty obvious.

Reactions: Drakon

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
hahaha

You mad as ****
About what? If Buffalo twitter wasn't posting the footage looking for sympathy nobody'd even be talking about it, but you guys are genuinely lost if you think what he did wasn't stupid and worth getting popped for.

Reactions: Drakon

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
About what? If Buffalo twitter wasn't posting the footage looking for sympathy nobody'd even be talking about it, but you guys are genuinely lost if you think what he did wasn't stupid and worth getting popped for.

I thought everybody did what they were suppose to do in that situation.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
So did Holtby.

Merry Christmas, Virgina
Your golden boy took his flying leap before the contact w/Eller. Else he would have crashed into Holtby's head.
Dahlin keeps making stunts like that and he's going to get seriously tuned up. Youngster will learn one way or the other.

Happy New Year, West NY

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Your golden boy took his flying leap before the contact w/Eller. Else he would have crashed into Holtby's head.
Dahlin keeps making stunts like that and he's going to get seriously tuned up. Youngster will learn one way or the other.

Happy New Year, West NY

Most delusional thing I've ever read.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Man, the luck-plane is tilted hard tonight. Grubauer almost letting another freak goal through and then MacK fans on a gimme on the other end.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Of all the teams to shut down the Avs top line...

This is exactly what I thought haha - it is actually crazy how much productive ice time that top line gets when they are behind. I know barkov/Kopitar have always gotten a crap ton of ice time but at least some of that is PK. Will be interesting to see if they wear down at all throughout the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad