GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Kinda hoping Emery gives up a couple more. Rob Zepp is on the bench and could be making his NHL debut at 33 years old.

penguins2946*

I know right, two guys running the goalie to start everything! Oh wait that was your dirty team.

Running the goalie? So playing to the whistle is running the goalie? Okay. The whistle didn't blow, so Letang and Hornqvist have every right to go for the puck.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
I never thought a Penguins and Panthers game would be this entertaining. Fun game to watch right now. Like the chippiness.

Nei1ey*

I know right, two guys running the goalie to start everything! Oh wait that was your dirty team.

running the goalie??? thats a blatant lie, they both stopped right in front of luongo and were playing till the whistle, Face it, Panthers are clowning it up. Pretty entertaining game though so far. :yo:

penguins2946*

Yeah cut the crap dude.....

The whole thing started with your player running Loungo...

You don't seem to understand what "running the goalie" is then. Going for a rebound before the play gets blown dead isn't running the goalie. In fact, it's entirely legal.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Pretty sure the purpose of the main gdt doesn't include being an outlet for bickering [MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad