GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/2/19 - 5 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
I forget how small and soft the Devils are. A team like the Avs would be beating them 9-0 easily.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
I’d still like to see a slowed down replay, but it looks like he either swept his right foot out or got his stick between the skates.

Thought it was a dive too but I was wrong. Went back and looked at it frame by frame on my stream and Palmieri poked the front of Mittelstadts right skate out.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Thought it was a dive too but I was wrong. Went back and looked at it frame by frame on my stream and Palmieri poked the front of Mittelstadts right skate out.
pretty much the only player on our team that will dive is Skinner from what I've seen....Sheary and Mitts just will easily fall over from their small size.

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Used to love watching the hard forechecking, fast breakout Vegas team... but they don't play like that anymore. Maybe the league has caught up to them?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Nice wins by Knights.
tenor.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Used to love watching the hard forechecking, fast breakout Vegas team... but they don't play like that anymore. Maybe the league has caught up to them?
They had a little bit of that going in the 1st.
It's been more of a consistency issue with this team.

My tinfoil hat theory is that Gallant has loosened the fitness regime required by the team and has let the players be accountable for their own gym time. It's the only explanation I have for how they've seemingly gotten slower.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Really the refusal of refs to call penalties on the other team is a joke...Subban straight up checked Ullmark from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad