GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/2/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
And there is Wilson crosschecking Cogliano face first into the crossbar after a goal was scored. Yeah, he’s learned to respect other players.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Why have the Ducks not fired Carlyle yet? That roster is talented enough to make the playoffs without needing to rely on the goaltender that heavily. I think of Murray as one of the better GM's in the league so it's quite shocking he's putting up with Carlyle this long.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Why have the Ducks not fired Carlyle yet? That roster is talented enough to make the playoffs without needing to rely on the goaltender that heavily. I think of Murray as one of the better GM's in the league so it's quite shocking he's putting up with Carlyle this long.
Agree. He’s a relic in today’s game.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC

Injury excuses and then fact that the team is somehow second in their division despite it all.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Teams seemed to have flip flopped intensity and compete levels since Washington went up 5-1

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Hes doing the league a favor by sending the Ducks to where they belong.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Yes, Capitals fans, boo that he was given only 2 instead of the 5 minute ejection that was supposed to be.

Caps will likely score short handed anyway.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Manson speared a couple of shifts back, now boarded by Orlov

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Didn’t like how Manson turned into that hit, gotta protect yourself. He got his shoulder but somehow his face went into the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad