How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Great game for Laine, 3 points.

That one timer is a thing of beauty.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Jones with the OT winner.

These amazing Jackets. Really hoping they finish top 3 in that division. Want zero part of them as a possible round 1 opponent.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Darling has played really well with Crawford hurt.

There are so many good backups, Vegas must be licking their chops. They will end up with a very strong goaltending duo.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
In Sens vs Isles, Boychuk crosschecks Zach Smith to the face, draws blood and is not even penalized. Gee - I thought that was 5 and a game (and a suspension). I know the game is over, but so-called "referees" should actually call what they see, not what is required to make it more competitive towards the end of a game. Nothing against the Isles, but that kind of garbage from the officials is what gives the NHL a bad name.

RuthlessLieutenant

Sep 4, 2009
Kingston
In Sens vs Isles, Boychuk crosschecks Zach Smith to the face, draws blood and is not even penalized. Gee - I thought that was 5 and a game (and a suspension). I know the game is over, but so-called "referees" should actually call what they see, not what is required to make it more competitive towards the end of a game. Nothing against the Isles, but that kind of garbage from the officials is what gives the NHL a bad name.

I'd be shocked to see that garner a suspension. At worst, that's a double minor.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
I'd be shocked to see that garner a suspension. At worst, that's a double minor.

It was a crosscheck to the face WITH mitigating circumstances, in that it also did ride up somewhat to get him in the face. Incredible that it was completely unpenalized, however, which was the main point; that referees try to let the team that's behind get back in the game, even by ignoring obvious calls and making soft ones. Earlier in the 3rd Casey Bailey (37 Sens) was obviously tripped exiting the zone and they
let it go". Shortly after Stone was hit in the fact, Sens were called for a very soft trip. All late in a game with a 2 goal lead.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Devils should have won this game about five times. A few at the end of regulation and about four times in the gimmick.

Nobody but themselves to blame for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad