GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/16/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
The first 3 years the Wild were in the league Edmonton owned them. Since then (2004), Minnesota is 46-16-3 against the Oilers. I'm guessing Oiler fans hate these games. Eventually this jinx will end, we will see if it starts today.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The first 3 years the Wild were in the league Edmonton owned them. Since then (2004), Minnesota is 46-16-3 against the Oilers. I'm guessing Oiler fans hate these games. Eventually this jinx will end, we will see if it starts today.

Add in the fact that it's a day game. Not looking forward to this one.

This team is so bipolar. When we play like the team against CBJ, we can play with anyone in the league, other times we can catch a break if our lives depended on it or just don't show up. Bizzare season.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Add in the fact that it's a day game. Not looking forward to this one.

This team is so bipolar. When we play like the team against CBJ, we can play with anyone in the league, other times we can catch a break if our lives depended on it or just don't show up. Bizzare season.
I heard from a former NHL player on NHL Network, forgot who it was, that these start times are the toughest for players.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Oilers dominating the game so far. That means incoming goal for the Wild.

Shots 9-1

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Wow, Caggiula open for about 40 feet, and fails to get the shot off in time. Allows Dumba to block when Dumba had a mile to go before reaching him.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nurse and Puljujarvi looking good. It's nice to see when young players develop well.

They are bright spots for sure.

Nice to see other fans notice Nurse. He's been our 2nd best player and arguably most consistent player all season. He's a good defenceman.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
caps ducks game may have an issue. gtown and syracuse game just ended so its a race to get ice down now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad