GDT: HFBoards GDT: 12/11/2023 | Only 4 Games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Yet you people keep taking shot at us for no reason. Keep our name out of ya mouth.

Once a year we do when the Leafs travel to your arena... otherwise, Islanders are irrelevant

Anyway, doesn't matter, your whining just reminded me of the embarrassing video of Islanders fans whining about Tavares leaving... might have to watch that masterpiece again.

Reactions: nofehr

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
GnXFePY.gif

• Wow
Reactions: dukeofjive

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Anyway, doesn't matter, your whining just reminded me of the embarrassing video of Islanders fans whining about Tavares leaving... might have to watch that masterpiece again.
Can you define whining and exactly how that applies to what I said?

I am genuinely curious.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Man is toronto good at collecting loser points, not sure they would even make the top 10 in the west lol
They would be 7th tied on points with Dallas, but with a higher points percentage at the moment though Dallas is currently playing. They would be 4th in points percentage.

One thing both the Leafs and the Isles have in common. They drive their fanbases crazy.
Yeah, for some.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
What is the opposite of diving - that is, jumping up over the stick to complete a play -called?

Cause the Avs just did that

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I am enjoying the game. Colorado just tied the game.
Calgary can't complete a pass, clear the zone, win a battle for the puck or make a decent play. Just like the Canadiens.

I am enjoying the game. Colorado just tied the game.
Calgary can't complete a pass, clear the zone, win a battle for the puck or make a decent play. Just like the Canadiens.

Reactions: Devonator

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017

Ok, as I said I am enjoying the game. Am I supposed to not?

Reactions: Devonator

Deaner

Oct 9, 2011
I'm watching a different game, but somehow Dallas credited with only 3 hits in 60 minutes. Was the official scorer napping? That must be one of the very lowest totals since hits have been tracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad