GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/9/2023 | 11 Games.... 1 + 1 = 2 - NHL Survivor II confirmed and available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton

Canucks fans ( I literally did not notice until now)

Had a game day thread on the Oilers game on the canucks boards, legitimately one of the funniest things I’ve seen on HF boards in a long time:laugh:
Honestly that's hilarious. Vancouver fans know how to be self depreciating when they're bad and they know how to be total pricks when they're good.

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
HF refreshing the NHL scoreboard and seeing the Oilers/Sharks results:
d91.gif

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Honestly that's hilarious. Vancouver fans know how to be self depreciating when they're bad and they know how to be total pricks when they're good.
Says the Oilers fan that had their team as cup winners before the season started.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I like Weekes but he says the dumbest things - trade for Swayman!! Sure thing bud.
I think what Weekes means is to do it at all costs at this point even though Bruins ain't trading nobody. It's funny because today was far from Skinner's fault. Nurse dangling like he's Makar at the blueline without anybody back to cover for him is just one play that happens by him or another Oilers player every game.

Reactions: RedRocking

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton
Says the Oilers fan that had their team as cup winners before the season started.
Bruh I was complimenting him, and how tf do you know what I was claiming about the Oilers. Dumbasses like you claiming it was just Oilers fans thinking the team would be good when it was National media pushing that narrative.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Jay is on ESPN. Being professional, answering questions.

Just asked “you have a SC contender that is in 32nd place, are you worried about your job?”

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Why would you want the Oilers to get another 1st overall pick?
1. Edmonton ruins more 1st overalls than they develop
2. It means Vegas doesn't have to worry about a potential upset in the post season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad