GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/9/2023 | 11 Games.... 1 + 1 = 2 - NHL Survivor II confirmed and available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
copley is so bad lol
I may actually have him at the very bottom of the goalie depth chart of the league.

There’s about 5 or 6 other veterans who have spent most of their pro careers in the AHL, but are on NHL rosters this year and have been since the start. I’m not talking younger prospect goalies with possible potential. I’m talking 27+ year old guys.

Johansson, Lindgren, Martin, Daccord, Copley.

Lyon is another, but hasn’t played a second in the regular season this year, despite being on the Detroit roster so he isn’t exposed to waivers and dressing as the backup for a few games.

Copley is probably at the bottom of that for me.

The Kings almost definitely win that game with Talbot.

2 iffy goals in regulation and the OT winner was a joke goal for the night’s blooper reels.

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Honestly that's hilarious. Vancouver fans know how to be self depreciating when they're bad and they know how to be total pricks when they're good.
Said it before, too many young hockey fans and new media members have never covered an nhl where the Canucks are good/decent.

They dont know how insufferable we the fanbase can be when things are rolling

OilWagon

Jul 20, 2019
Edmonton
Said it before, too many young hockey fans and meida members have not covered an nhl where the Canucks are good/decent.

They dont know how insufferable we can be
Oh believe me I know. People saying Vancouver fans deserve to roast Oilers fans because of how obnoxious we've been the last few years, there's truth to that. But Maaaan I watched the Sedins absolutely roast us for 10 straight years in the decade of darkness and the Vancouver fans took their shots.

Reactions: Fraser28

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
there's going to be a pretty substantial market for Blackwood at the deadline if he can somewhat maintain this high level of play.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Oh believe me I know. People saying Vancouver fans deserve to roast Oilers fans because of how obnoxious we've been the last few years, there's truth to that. But Maaaan I watched the Sedins absolutely roast us for 10 straight years in the decade of darkness.
Ok how dare you make me feel guilty:mad:

have to tip the hat

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Oh believe me I know. People saying Vancouver fans deserve to roast Oilers fans because of how obnoxious we've been the last few years, there's truth to that. But Maaaan I watched the Sedins absolutely roast us for 10 straight years in the decade of darkness and the Vancouver fans took their shots.
Yeah, but at least they were nice about burning you. They would check in with you at the burn unit later, and bring flowers. If necessary, they would even do things like help out around your house and pick up your kids from school until you were back on your feet. They are good people.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
DXo4.gif

I think you know which game I was watching…

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I knew Drai waa never going to win a Selke, but good lord. He is APPALLING away from the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad