GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/9/19 - Games, Glorious Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Sabres collapsing extra early this season, didn't even get a 10 game win streak to build the hype

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
They didn't bring up that possibility but it looked like the puck hit an Islander player. I thought that negates the high stick call.

It actually hit both the defenseman and goalie before going in but I think since neither had control that is why it was called no goal

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Whining about an obvious high stick when the penalty itself was a joke. I hate it when the refs can't help my team win a game.

On a side note about that, the goal the Panthers first scored annoyed me. It was a rather weak penalty called but whatever but the worst part about it was when the Islanders were on the PK mayfield got tripped like 10 seconds before the panthers scored(no penalty called)

It seems like refs screw over the Islanders because they generally are up in the game and the refs want to call penalties only to help the teams losing to try make it closer

Reactions: benedictTavares

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
So, a cheapshot by Kucherov on Sobotka that injured him. A cheap shot on Eichel by Cernak. A challenge on a goal when you're up by 2 with 30 seconds to go. A gaggle of sucker-punches and fake-tough-guy non sense.

I didn't think it was possible to want a team to fail more than the Leafs, but here Tampa Bay is, making a run for it.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So, a cheapshot by Kucherov on Sobotka that injured him. A cheap shot on Eichel by Cernak. A challenge on a goal when you're up by 2 with 30 seconds to go. A gaggle of sucker-punches and fake-tough-guy non sense.

I didn't think it was possible to want a team to fail more than the Leafs, but here Tampa Bay is, making a run for it.
You should try rooting for your team to be good. It is a lot more fun most of the time.

Reactions: Master P

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
RXGHkos.gif

Maroon's hat trick gets denied.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018

You sound upset

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Anyone else see Stamkos chuckling during the singing of the US national anthem in Sweden

... when she loudly and proudly belted out "star sprangled banner"? :lol:

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Imagine complaining about the officials in a game that was decided by a close call that went your way.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
We will see what happens, MAYBE the NYR can catch Tamppa on a bad night due to jet lag, butt Tampa looks like they are about to go on a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad