GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/8/19 - 4 games today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Reffing is such an enigma this year, blatant infractions missed across the boards followed by calls for minor little things.

Do you have a full screen image? Was there another Oiler? Did NJ have possession? This still **** looks like a line change to me which is allowed if they don’t play the puck

The puck is at the Ref's feet, with the devils playing it.

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
Reffing is such an enigma this year, blatant infractions missed across the boards followed by calls for minor little things.

Do you have a full screen image? Was there another Oiler? Did NJ have possession? This still **** looks like a line change to me which is allowed if they don’t play the puck
Oilers were rightfully called. RNH signalled for a change but jumped towards the play instead of coming off. NJ had 6+ players for a good 15 seconds, while attempting to play the puck. Should have been 4 on 4.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Oilers were rightfully called. RNH signalled for a change but jumped towards the play instead of coming off. NJ had 6+ players for a good 15 seconds, while attempting to play the puck. Should have been 4 on 4.
That’s why I hate still images. Doesn’t tell the whole story, but that’s one horrendous call to miss

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Not as bad as they are making it seem. Boqvist had the puck for the Devils the entire time, he wasn't changing and none of the guys who did change were involved in the play. The 6th Oilers guy hopped on the ice and was involved in the play while the guy who was supposed to go off was still on. Devils got really lucky they didn't get nailed, but they typically don't call guys for too many men just for having their skates on the ice, you need to be involved in the play.

Reactions: Mr Positive and BHD

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Devils have won 6 of the last 46 games that Schneider has started.

giphy (2).gif

For real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad