GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Oh well. Good game, just want to get healthy so we even have a legitimate roster to compete with these contenders.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Surprised the Kings got the two points. Sloppy passes all around and the powerplay was atrocious. Third period kings rally once again.

Reactions: Winger23

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
Ducks are amazing, they add on another point.

If they Kings care about winning the division they gotta be disappointed not winning that in regulation. Only a 9 point lead instead of 10 on Anaheim for the division.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I haven't really focused on the NHL the first month or so because of the baseball playoffs and 2 vacations, but THIS was the first game I watched from puck drop to final whistle.

Best game I've seen since last spring.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal

If they Kings care about winning the division they gotta be disappointed not winning that in regulation. Only a 9 point lead instead of 10 on Anaheim for the division.
The division is gone, Anaheim needs to just focus on getting in. Too much talent out for too long.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

I don't think the Kings have ever really cared about winning the division.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

I mean they did score 6 goals plus the Kings never give a crap about a division banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad