GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
You aren’t suggesting those two were controversial, are you?

They were not controversial , but offside call back goal we often see, offside did not impact the play, and was a sweet goal. The other goal lost the mask, clearly he was stunned, had it stayed on, Kings would have scored..

Kings were pouring it on in the 3rd, put pucks in the net, just a couple of bad breaks resulting in goals called back. It happens.

Ducks just don't have lots of bullets in the gun right now, never seen a team with so many critical injuries at once.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
The division is gone, Anaheim needs to just focus on getting in. Too much talent out for too long.

It's easy to be discouraged now but things will get a lot better for them by the new year if not sooner.

I mean they did score 6 goals plus the Kings never give a crap about a division banner.

They were good in the 3rd I'll give them that.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Just rewatched the highlight package...god damn that Manson hit on Martinez...Alec just jumps the boards like "nope, i'm done" :laugh:

79 shots on goal total is pretty fun.

Hockey god karma got Doughty getting his two assists called back for being an embellisher. Also I was right, he played 35:31 :laugh:

Kings definitely need help on defense if they're not going to play the bottom pairing, gonna ride Drew/Marty/Muzzin/Forbort into the ground. I know there were extenuating circumstances tonight, but that minute spread is still way too typical

Props to the Ducks showing everyone they're not gonna go away. If they just stay afloat, I don't want anything to do with them fully healthy and fresh later this season.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
The standard of a party is always set by whether or not statements that imply falsities are challenged or not. What kind of parties do you go to?
definitely not the kind where people say "falsities"

hey man, it's your scene

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Every time I watch the Flames I just get angry because of the uniforms they wear.

2wh45jl.jpg

Why they don't rock these is beyond me. Their current getup is gross.

Seriously, what the F. If they rocked these full time they would have THE BEST uniforms in the league, better than the Rangers, Blackhawks, Red Wings etc.

Instead they still wear some garbage that was designed in the late 90s/early 2000s (worst era for sport jerseys/uniforms design, period).

What are they thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad