GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/30/2023 | 14 games no frills GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah, I was kinda wondering if they brought him in for the 3rd to give him a confidence boost after what was easily the worst game of his career in Edmonton.

You don't pull a goalie that is on his way to a possible shutout. Maybe in preseason, but not here.

Hopefully Adins injury is minor.

Having said that, what a lazy clear attempt by the Knights.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I saw that suit earlier and though it was a Don Cherry homage....

You don't pull a goalie that is on his way to a possible shutout. Maybe in preseason, but not here.

Hopefully the score holds, maybe just being on the ice for a win will help get a bit of LTs mojo back.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA

Sounded "precautionary" but agree that you don't pull a shutout goalie. Maybe this will give Logan some confidence anyway.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I saw that suit earlier and though it was a Don Cherry homage....

Hopefully the score holds, maybe just being on the ice for a win will help get a bit of LTs mojo back.
I am less worried about Thompson and more worried about our offense.

Yes Logan has 5 straight loses, but how many of those loses were games where the Knights just couldn't score a goal.

I still think the Knights would be winning this game even if Thompson started.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV

Yes Logan has 5 straight loses, but how many of those loses were games where the Knights just couldn't score a goal.

Logan needs to score more goals. Guy doesn't have a single one all season.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA

Agree, thought Thompson was playing well until the Edmonton game whatever the record, but then he had a really bad game.

Reactions: hangman005

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
9nTNPXg.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Decline!

Not saying i disagree but has got to be deflating when your not getting any goal support. I remember LT standing on his head in 22 trying to drag us to the playoffs and was the only one turning up to games. I just don't want to deflate him.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Decline!

Not saying i disagree but has got to be deflating when your not getting any goal support. I remember LT standing on his head in 22 trying to drag us to the playoffs and was the only one turning up to games. I just don't want to deflate him.

Well the Knights will now have to rely soley on him if HIlls injury is long term. If the Knights keep on playing proper defense, he will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad