GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/3/2023 | Is today copy your hero's day? If so here's two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Sabres kind of deserve it they caught up in chances this period but last game they were so lucky to win where everything was going in now they can't beat a terrible Errson.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
J. Hughes down the tunnel

I'll be curious to see what the actual injury is. I thought concussion because he grabbed his head, but others don't think he hit his head and it's his shoulder.

If it's his shoulder, I'm going to start getting concerned. that will be like 3 shoulder injuries

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'll be curious to see what the actual injury is. I thought concussion because he grabbed his head, but others don't think he hit his head and it's his shoulder.

If it's his shoulder, I'm going to start getting concerned. that will be like 3 shoulder injuries
Two.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal

Yea, hope he’s ok

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
The vibes I get from my GDTs are be more like @Frenchy

so I thought what could I do to be like my hero.

So I gave you 2 games.

giphy.gif

11-3.jpg
Haha ! i've been sick today , but you were able to make me laugh , good job buddy :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: hangman005

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Hayes had Kyrou wide open side there. Shoots it right into goalies crest.

they look like shit.
even when they have it in o-zone. Everything on the perimeter.

But I'll still pick'em over leafs tomorrow night.
If there are options Hayes will always pick the stupidest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad