GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/3/19 - Excited for lots of hockey? Too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
It has nothing to do with his linemates and everything to do with the fact he sucks..

He’s not great but he’s shown a lot more will than his line mates from what I’ve seen. Has nothing to do with Rieder having zero goals in 100+ games.. or Bennett being the slowest starter in NHL history.. Or getting a majority of the PK time and no PP time.

I know who you are, Flames ‘critic’...

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
He’s not great but he’s shown a lot more will than his line mates from what I’ve seen. Has nothing to do with Rieder having zero goals in 100+ games.. or Bennett being the slowest starter in NHL history.. Or getting a majority of the PK time and no PP time.

I know who you are, Flames ‘critic’...

He has barely played with either of the guys mentioned. He hasn't shown anything in his career other than he sucks. He has been the worst forward (including Lucic) so blaming his linemates for his crap play is pretty silly.

Also Reider scored this year so not even close to 100+ games. He has been a hell of a lot better than Jankowski this year.

And just a Flames fan not a critic.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
He has barely played with either of the guys mentioned. He hasn't shown anything in his career other than he sucks. He has been the worst forward (including Lucic) so blaming his linemates for his crap play is pretty silly.

And just a Flames fan not a critic.

Nope, I know you, I read the boards. And:

36.5% of time with Rieder, 13.8% with Bennett (Sorry, mistook him for the even worse Lucic..), 28.1% with Lucic, 36.9% with Frolik.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Nope, I know you, I read the boards. And:

36.5% of time with Rieder, 13.8% with Bennett (Sorry, mistook him for the even worse Lucic..), 28.1% with Lucic, 36.9% with Frolik.

Tobias Reider has only played in 10 game this year so no he is not playing him most of the time and as your numbers prove he is not playing with Bennett most of the time as well.

You can spout how you know me as it means anything at all but it doesn't change that Jankowski's linemates have nothing to do with his poor play he is doing that all on his own.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Tobias Reider has only played in 10 game this year so no he is not playing him most of the time and as your numbers prove he is not playing with Bennett most of the time as well.

You can spout how you know me as it means anything at all but it doesn't change that Jankowski's linemates have nothing to do with his poor play he is doing that all on his own.

He’s better than zero goals Rieder, so we’ll have to agree to disagree. And Lucic? Ya he’s really helping. Frolik and Jankowski are playing 4v5 almost every shift.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
He’s better than zero goals Rieder, so we’ll have to agree to disagree. And Lucic? Ya he’s really helping. Frolik and Jankowski are playing 4v5 almost every shift.

No he isn't better than Reider who doesn't have zero goals so I am not sure what the point of that stupid nickname is.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Why is Rieder still in the league? I was trying to figure out why Janko is so cold and then realized his line mates...

Jankowski has been worse than Rieder this season. Janko is the worst player in the league right now AINEC.

How you're defending him I don't know, he has 0 points and is a -7. Even Rieder has a goal and is only -4. Lucic has 3 assists and is a -3.

Janko has been a dumpster fire in the offensive zone and is barely passable these days in the defensive zone. He has regressed massively this year. Every time one of his linemates gets moved to another line they immediately look a lot better.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Jankowski has been worse than Rieder this season. Janko is the worst player in the league right now AINEC.

How you're defending him I don't know, he has 0 points and is a -7. Even Rieder has a goal and is only -4. Lucic has 3 assists and is a -3.

Janko has been a dumpster fire in the offensive zone and is barely passable these days in the defensive zone. He has regressed massively this year. Every time one of his linemates gets moved to another line they immediately look a lot better.

Meh, that’s not what I see on the ice. I see compete from him and little else from his line mates most shifts.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Meh, that’s not what I see on the ice. I see compete from him and little else from his line mates most shifts.

Then you are only seeing what you want to see not what is actually happening. There is a reason he has been a healthy scratch multiple times this year and it isn't because he is competing so hard and being held back by his linemates.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Then you are only seeing what you want to see not what is actually happening. There is a reason he has been a healthy scratch multiple times this year and it isn't because he is competing so hard and being held back by his linemates.

I mean if you’re going to use games scratched to determine how good one is, Rieder has 6 and Janko has 3..

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I mean if you’re going to use games scratched to determine how good one is, Rieder has 6 and Janko has 3..

I am not using it to determine how good one is I am using it to show you that it is now two posters and the coach telling you that Jankowski is not playing well this year despite what you think.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I'm not a genius coach or anything, but I think the Hawks should just play a low zone collapse.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
I am not using it to determine how good one is I am using it to show you that it is now two posters and the coach telling you that Jankowski is not playing well this year despite what you think.

Nowhere did I say he was playing well. My initial post was about how invisible he has been...

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Nowhere did I say he was playing well. My initial post was about how invisible he has been...

Well then I must have misunderstood your point when you said that he is competing hard and you complained about his linemates. I took that to mean that you were blaming his linemates for his poor play and that if he had better linemates he would be doing better. If that isn't what you meant then I apologize but if sure sounded like that based on your posts.

Whatever your point is I think all Flames fans can agree Jankowski has been god awful this year and is the worst Flames forward, Lucic included, so far.

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
Well then I must have misunderstood your point when you said that he is competing hard and you complained about his linemates. I took that to mean that you were blaming his linemates for his poor play and that if he had better linemates he would be doing better. If that isn't what you meant then I apologize but if sure sounded like that based on your posts.

Whatever your point is I think all Flames fans can agree Jankowski has been god awful this year and is the worst Flames forward, Lucic included, so far.

He’s competing hard, doesn’t mean he’s playing well. I was associating his bad play with his line mates, yes, but was not excusing him of all blame. I just know he CAN be much better than those guys and should be.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
He’s competing hard, doesn’t mean he’s playing well. I was associating his bad play with his line mates, yes, but was not excusing him of all blame. I just know he CAN be much better than those guys and should be.

He hasn’t shown it over his career. He has been bad since day 1 he entered the league.

Reactions: Devonator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad