GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/29/2023 | Only 3games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Of course they would, they wouldnt get called for it :laugh:

pp's were 6-2 for det, how many more did they need?

shots were still for the team that spent 12 mins killing 41-27. broadcast was absolutely right about debrincat..he turned his body into the boards as kreider made contact...with his hip on the front side of debrincats who decided not to pay any attention to anything around him. cuylle got his 2 mins for boarding. would anything other than a 60 min pp for detroit suffice?

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI

shots were still for the team that spent 12 mins killing 41-27. broadcast was absolutely right about debrincat..he turned his body into the boards as kreider made contact...with his hip on the front side of debrincats who decided not to pay any attention to anything around him. cuylle got his 2 mins for boarding. would anything other than a 60 min pp for detroit suffice?

The refs are supposed to call penalties yeah? Just because one team is drawing more calls than the other doesnt mean they supposed to stop calling obvious penalties.

If a team was checking Panarin or Kreider from behind all night, I'm confident your tune would be completely different and you'd be demanding calls too.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Yeah seems like a weird game to whine about the refs when the penalties are that one sided. Refs let lots go for both teams.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah seems like a weird game to whine about the refs when the penalties are that one sided. Refs let lots go for both teams.
A crosscheck to the chin.
Two hooks to the hands far more egregious than Maatta's one handed glove tap.
Two 5 minute boards
A 5 minute ACL hunter

Calls being uneven doesn't mean it shouldn't have been even more unbalanced. The Rags played like the '07 Ducks and the Refs rolled over for them.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
A crosscheck to the chin.
Two hooks to the hands far more egregious than Maatta's one handed glove tap.
Two 5 minute boards
A 5 minute ACL hunter

Calls being uneven doesn't mean it shouldn't have been even more unbalanced. The Rags played like the '07 Ducks and the Refs rolled over for them.
I guess we watched different games. I saw Detroit get away with a lot as well. The problem is fans only focus on the calls that go against them. It’s the same thing after every single game.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I guess we watched different games. I saw Detroit get away with a lot as well. The problem is fans only focus on the calls that go against them. It’s the same thing after every single game.
Point to any play by the Wings on par with the two boards or knee that weren't appropriately called. There were three plays worthy of majors in that game They resulted in one 2 minute PP. I'm sure the $2000 fines will make up for it...

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Point to any play by the Wings on par with the two boards or knee that weren't appropriately called. There were three plays worthy of majors in that game They resulted in one 2 minute PP. I'm sure the $2000 fines will make up for it...
Three plays worthy of a major?
Yeah we definitely watched a different game.
Cheers.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
They are hanging on for dear life. Just need to force it over the line at this point.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Offside review rule sucks so much, coming from someone that wants the Kings to lose

Yeah, I wish there was a time limit once the offsides happen. If the team controls it for more than a min in the zone [ in this case 1:15 for the Kings] it no longer can be applied.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad