GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I want someone to explain to me how McDavid's end to end speed has been almost completely neutered?

Such an exciting player who is not being allowed to do exciting things since game one of the season. :(

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This game should still be 0-0, Smith has been incredibly unfortunate and deserves better results.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I want someone to explain to me how McDavid's end to end speed has been almost completely neutered?

Such an exciting player who is not being allowed to do exciting things since game one of the season. :(

Have you seen the team surrounding him?

It's remarkable he's doing as well as he has. We are ****ing awful.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009

Very simple, just line up your entire team around or front of him.

Also noting that he has been sick for a while now. It's hard to skate when you are running at 70%

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Have you seen the team surrounding him?

It's remarkable he's doing as well as he has. We are ****ing awful.

I agree there, how he keeps putting up points is amazing.

I just miss the highlight reel stuff from last season and the first game this season.

Damn overcoaching. :mad:

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I agree there, how he keeps putting up points is amazing.

I just miss the highlight reel stuff from last season and the first game this season.

Damn overcoaching. :mad:

Heads need to roll IMO.

McDavid Nurse and Drai have been decent. Nurse is arguably our most consistently good player but it's bleak right now man.

This team has serious issues, I think they've tuned McLelland out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad