GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11//27/2023 | 6 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
What in God's name is taking them so long. What the f***? How in God's name can the NHL get it so wrong?

I guess it doesn't matter cuz it's the Sens.

What a clownshow the NHL is. Rules are situational - depends who they might affect.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The view from the neutral zone made it look really close but idk if it was definitely on his stick before it completely crossed.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I thought that was pretty clearly offside, Florida gets another one here that's gonna hurt. Korpi has been elite this game.
Yeah, it definitely looks that way, but it was determined after Bennett, or whomever that was pushed the puck over, but didn't touch it until the player offside tagged up.

Hard to see that action.

And now Bennett scores to make it 3-0.

I think that play sums up Ottawa. Bad luck and they suck. Bad luck Bennett somehow knew, or got lucky to not touch it and they suck because they let Reinhart get in there, take the puck and score.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
If you're skittish, don't watch the replay of that Kaapo Kakko injury. Legs aren't supposed to bend that way. Yeesh.

Reactions: Laus723

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Bennie tapped it in, Chucky got onside,then Bennett controlled it. We're obviously splitting hairs.
No it's bullshit the puck was out of the zone and brought in while Cockroach was still in the zone. Only a Canadian team (excluding Toronto) would get screwed over that badly.

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad