GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11//27/2023 | 6 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Damn Weegar. The only thing making that Tkachuk trade not a complete failure for the Flames.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
gg Flames

That one is on Cassidy for going turtle again. Never.Fracking.Learns.
Vegas had a breakaway and many other grade AAA chances lol. Vladar stopped them from a few goals easily. I watched it. Vegas didn't just go into some shell. They has many chances. I give Vladar kudos in this game. CGY had chances too, but VEG takes this without Vladar playing huge

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
We forgot how to score.... I would say we forgot to show up large sections of games.... but we did that last year...

Sadly we can't heathy scratch all of our skaters except Karlsson.
For much of the season they’ve gotten a better than expected goaltending performance. If Hill didn’t maintain a high level of play they’d be at .500. The lack of depth is killing them.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
If Vegas can’t find their offense early tmrw it could actually be ugly for them.
The Oilers haven't allowed many high danger chances the last two games, but WASH looked like SH** and ANA even worse after the onslaught started lol. Skinner doesn't inspire any confidence in me...Going to be an interesting game....

For much of the season they’ve gotten a better than expected goaltending performance. If Hill didn’t maintain a high level of play they’d be at .500. The lack of depth is killing them.
I was amazed. 1.97 GAA going into this game for Hill with 10+ games played.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
The Oilers haven't allowed many high danger chances the last two games, but WASH looked like SH** and ANA even worse after the onslaught started lol. Skinner doesn't inspire any confidence in me...Going to be an interesting game....

I was amazed. 1.97 GAA going into this game for Hill with 10+ games played.
Yeah he and Logan have been solid but expecting it to continue for the whole year is just playing with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad