GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/24/19 - only 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I think the no namer just wanted to get close to a superstar. Smell what eliteness is lol. Maybe he thought it would rub off on him.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
yDv72eU.gif

Credit to batman
Linesman was holding him too to help the Yotes player.

Reactions: tny760

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The better Drai and McDavid do the more insufferable it becomes whenever Edmonton is losing . There is no possible way they can ever lose except by pervasive obstruction and a league reffing conspiracy :rolleyes:

Always obstructed, never at fault

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The better Drai and McDavid do the more insufferable it becomes whenever Edmonton is losing . There is no possible way they can ever lose except by pervasive obstruction and a league reffing conspiracy :rolleyes:
Watching the game? What was your favorite part of it?

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013

It's not that hard bruh, just watch the GIF; you know, the play that directly led to the goal.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona

Its every game they lose. Never the teams fault, ever. Refs, it’s their fault, every time.

Reactions: Plub and tny760

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
McDavid's penalties drawn/60 is in the same neighborhood as Blake Coleman. I'm sure that's legit.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I wouldn't say they're losing cause of reffing but there's literally a gif in this thread of the most blatant hold you'll ever see that led directly to a goal. It's just sad that the league let's guys do that to Mcdavid nightly without ever calling it

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I mean there's only like 2 other groups of fans who have to watch the officiating double-standard every game so I don't blame most people for not getting it.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
There you go EDM fans, you guys just got away with about three in 30 seconds. You can stop sobbing now.

Reactions: kducks

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
McDavid's penalties drawn/60 is in the same neighborhood as Blake Coleman. I'm sure that's legit.
He clutches and grabs the opponent too much to keep position when in tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad