Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Weird time for Fleury to practice swimming, should be playing hockey

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Reaves is such an idiot.

Oilers to the PP. Hopefully we bury another one on the PEDs Golden Cheaters.

Reactions: Frosty415

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Leafs:

2 regulation wins in last 17 games under Babcock
2 regulation wins in last 2 games under Keefe

Babcock must be hating this
Well, lets be honest if there was more time they get their arse handed to them by the Avs. Leafs got the win, but that was probably the least impressive win for them the entire season and that's with Babcock being part of 98% of them. Lol.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Well, lets be honest if there was more time they get their arse handed to them by the Avs. Leafs got the win, but that was probably the least impressive win for them the entire season and that's with Babcock being part of 98% of them. Lol.

Not really, the Leafs took a 3 goal lead (should have been 4 goals, Andersen's first was weak) in the first. The Avs got a few PP's after that, buried one making it 4-2. Then had a bunch of pressure with the empty net. The Leafs were winning virtually the entire game. I don't think the Leafs play that way if they didn't have a 3 goal lead and felt they basically won the game after the first... which they did. It's called score effects, the Avs looked impressive because they pinched the entire came to play catch up. Let's give credit to their goalie, he stopped a few Leafs breakaway and that 2-0 with Tavares and Mikheyev.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
They lost depth due to salary cap, but one of their weakest areas is on defence and got even weaker when they shipped Miller out to Buffalo.

They look all around bad tonight, especially Fleury

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Ugh I have a bad feeling about seeing those people leave early.
I feel they will be shown in a "Vegas comeback against the Oilers" video.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Why can you change the goalie back in after you ice the puck without goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad