GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/17/2023 | 2 regular Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
The only thing I can say is they concentrated on the blurry top view. But the stick putting it in has the puck over the line because the stick crossed. IMHO.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think that was probably a goal, but much like the 5 minute review the other night to determine that light from venus reflecting off of swamp gas caused the play to be offside on a Sam Bennett goal, the NHL just sucks at these things.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I didn't think it fully crossed tbh, and was vindicated. Not all the way over .
Was easily all the way over, not even close. And that's with the puck being in the air, and the angle being from behind. So it was an even clearer goal than it actually looked.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
If they're just gonna default to "call on the ice" on all these reviews no matter how they actually look, even with clear video evidence, then they should just remove these reviews and stop wasting time.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Ok. It did not look conclusive enough to over turn.
It did, though. It was extremely conclusive, not even close. You could place the red line on the video and then move it frame by frame and there's at least one frame where it's clearly over that red line.

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
It did, though. It was extremely conclusive, not even close. You could place the red line on the video and then move it frame by frame and there's at least one frame where it's clearly over that red line.
Alrighty bud, they took an eon reviewing it so idk what to tell ya.

frankiess

Jan 31, 2019
He's listening to the game on the radio.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
F_MXugUWEAAc5tl

This one, right? Dunno where you guys think the red line is but there's almost a puck's width there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad