Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Dear Oiler fans

IMG_1118.jpeg

Reactions: Canucks LB

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
The knob is doing good behind the bench after wood was thrown out.wonder of Oilers streak will continue but they have faced weak teams for their win streak so far.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The knob is doing good behind the bench after wood was thrown out.wonder of Oilers streak will continue but they have faced weak teams for their win streak so far.
The botched 5 min major completely changed the complexion of tonight’s game

Reactions: Zirakzigil

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
We have two D that can’t play too much
Hughes played 30 mins
Plus Hughes can dodge, swerve and Deke at 1mph 😅

Congrats on winning the first 5th of the NHL season. Let us know when the banner celebration starts and we'll be sure to tune in.
Meh, I think I rather have them 1st at this point than last like last year. The more you win at beginning of season would serve you down the road when injuries occur.

Reactions: Billy Kvcmu

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
They haven't played well the last two games. If you watched the game tonight they were outplayed and gave up a ton of chances but Skinner bailed them out.

They are actually playing worse than with Woodcroft but they're getting NHL calibre goaltending which makes a difference. We'll start to see the coaching changes results over the next few weeks.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
They haven't played well the last two games. If you watched the game tonight they were outplayed and gave up a ton of chances but Skinner bailed them out.

They are actually playing worse than with Woodcroft but they're getting NHL calibre goaltending which makes a difference. We'll start to see the coaching changes results over the next few weeks.
You are right but I meant in terms of results. Haven't watched much of it but they still have those crappy defensive plays but they are finishing their chances more now. Let's see if it continues but it's not a recipe for success in this league. No matter what Oilers fans say, their team is incomplete since they don't have a number 1 D and a number 1 goalie.

That was scary to see.

Worried at first it might've hit the eye with how his legs were flailing, but with the way he got up & left hopefully it was just teeth/jaw.
Maybe broken jaw, I hope he is alright and can play. He is important player for our team

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad