GDT: HFBoards GDT| 11/15/19 - No forgetteing by hangman today - Also 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Montreal has beaten St. Louis twice in regulation this season, with the blues only having 3 regulation loses in total, and they’ve also handed Washington 1 of their only 3 regulation losses on the year. In Washington.

Blues, Coyotes, Leafs, Bruins, Caps they beat them all

It's the sub .500 teams the Habs seem to struggle against.

Reactions: A Loyal Dog

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I'm not really sure why Babcock insists on pulling the goalie super early in a 1 goal game when the Leafs don't have possession of the puck.

I get an early pull when you actually have it, but there's no reason to pull the goalie until you actually get zone time.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
what the hell are they supposed to be playing out of the aircanada pa system ?? thats supposed to be music ? ide never go to a game there and expose my mind to all that trash , bring back the organ all 60 minutes

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Bold strat by Leafs to play the 4th line half the second half of the 3rd period while chasing.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I feel like the Leafs went straight from pre-Cup Hawks to post-Cup Hawks in terms of performance and cap structure...without the Cups.

They really personify everything wrong with modern hockey. Overpaid, overrated, and soft as Egyptian Cotton. The Bruins skate like their lives depend on it, night in night out. The Leafs, maybe if they feel like it.

Babcock and his massive ego should be shown the door, but I doubt Dubas even has the stones to make eye contact.

Reactions: Cloned

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I mean like Ferraro said there was stuff to like in the Leafs game tonight, but that defense needs to be fixed and with Muzzin clearly hurting what can they really do?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
People are going to be so upset when Lafreniere is wearing a Leafs sweater next season
They’re not a lottery team, cmon. I see them stringing enough 2 game winning streaks to fall just outside of a playoff spot.

Their team is disgustingly soft. Dubas actually modelled the team after himself.

Who’s that kid who got sent home today? Guys won’t engage at all. It makes me mad and I want to see them lose! I can only imagine how frustrated their fans are.

Reactions: koyvoo

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
what the hell are they supposed to be playing out of the aircanada pa system ?? thats supposed to be music ? ide never go to a game there and expose my mind to all that trash , bring back the organ all 60 minutes
Should have went this week to see Tool, like I did, best performance in that arena this season

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
It's odd, it seems all the Leafs tried to do was shots from the blue line looking for a deflection. You might get lucky once in a while, but that's not something that can win you many games. Gotta get in the prime scoring areas. Also, they looked like they lacked the drive to win. Very passive. They only came alive during PPs, it felt.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
It's odd, it seems all the Leafs tried to do was shots from the blue line looking for a deflection. You might get lucky once in a while, but that's not something that can win you many games. Gotta get in the prime scoring areas. Also, they looked like they lacked the drive to win. Very passive. They only came alive during PPs, it felt.

Ah, the Pete Deboer strategy

Reactions: BruinLVGA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad