GDT: HFBoards GDT| 11/15/19 - No forgetteing by hangman today - Also 5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Boston’s Cup window apparently is never going to close

feels like all their old players are seemingly forever ageless.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Cassidy knows how to beat simpleton Babcock's system. Every single time.

FIRE BABCOCK NOW!

Julien was doing the same thing a few years ago.

Cassidy has an easy job- like Jon Cooper in Tampa, the players win so frequently they make him look like a genius.

is Cassidy really this good or is he like Bob Hartley in Colorado (ie inherited a loaded team from his predecessor)?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
If they do, they're a lottery team...

Also, would Lafrenière get $15M in 2023-24 ?
Nah I need them to pick 11th overall. I will seriously begin to question which Leafs fan has pissed off God this much?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Their team is disgustingly soft. Dubas actually modelled the team after himself.

It’s not like they had any real success when they were Pat Quinn’s Bay Street Bullies or in the Brian Burke era (ie almost too much grit).

the Flyers have gone the other way for a long time and they have had about as much success as Dubas’ Leafs

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Dubas’ best move this offseason honestly may have been to top 10 protect that 1st rounder he moved out.

Reactions: Hot Pockets

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i despise the leafs, but they're a great rival. I don't think they should've traded Kadri, regardless of his mindless suspensions. He's a psycho on the nice and TO needs more of that. Their D is also ooff...barrie and muzzin look mediocre

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
It’s not like they had any real success when they were Pat Quinn’s Bay Street Bullies or in the Brian Burke era (ie almost too much grit).

the Flyers have gone the other way for a long time and they have had about as much success as Dubas’ Leafs
I don’t want a bully team. You do know there is an in between right? The bully teams are created for the fans who enjoy WWE as adults.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
i despise the leafs, but they're a great rival. I don't think they should've traded Kadri, regardless of his mindless suspensions. He's a psycho on the nice and TO needs more of that. Their D is also ooff...barrie and muzzin look mediocre

they really need a guy who got suspended twice in the playoffs

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They need a guy like Coyle, and another top 4 defensive Dman...not a guy like Barrie. A Hjalmarsson/Muzzin type.

Coyle doesn't score a lot, but he is important to the B's. He(and the 4th line) free up the top 6, and can take(or give) a beating.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
They need a guy like Coyle, and another top 4 defensive Dman...not a guy like Barrie. A Hjalmarsson/Muzzin type.

Coyle doesn't score a lot, but he is important to the B's. He(and the 4th line) free up the top 6, and can take(or give) a beating.

That's the things defensive guys are now rare and not too often available unless you want crap like Alzner.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
is Cassidy really this good or is he like Bob Hartley in Colorado (ie inherited a loaded team from his predecessor)?

Yes he is. He inherited a great leadership group but a team will always take a lot of it's cues from the head coach. The Bruins play with structure, they play with passion, they play with speed, they play with physicality, they play tenacious defense, they check every box.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Julien was doing the same thing a few years ago.

Cassidy has an easy job- like Jon Cooper in Tampa, the players win so frequently they make him look like a genius.

See where the Bruins were before Bruce came along.

He has flaws as did Claude but he is a top coach in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad