GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/13/19 | the hangman forgot that it was his turn edition | 5 games tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
NHL 13-1.JPG
NHL 13-2.JPG
NHL 13-3.JPG

Reactions: hangman005

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Definitely some interesting games tonight. Flyers and Caps should be a fun highscoring game. The tavares sega in NY should be fun. The Knights Hawks won't be bad. Dallas and Calgary is also a game with two teams who were excellent last year who have yet to find their footing.

This a good day for the good old hockey game.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Amazing to think that Dallas's leading scorer only has 11 points so far. :laugh:

Still, only three points out of a wild card spot even with that anemic offence.

This is only Dallas's 8th game against their own conference, and so far only St. Louis has suffered fewer regulation losses. So they're doing something right against the West, at least early on.

Reactions: BHD

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Big game for the Flyers, with the national TV slot, an incredible division opponent, and the mediocre home attendance. It's a chance to show both their market and overall hockey media that they're a truly different team than years past. I think if they can pull off a solid win it should open some eyeballs, both locally and around the league.

Reactions: BHD and Devonator

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I understand why it happened last year, but isn't it time to move on from the whole Tavares thing?

Well at this point, chanting “we don’t need you” sounds like the ex you dumped continuing to text you years later to make sure you know they didn’t want to be with you anyways.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Well at this point, chanting “we don’t need you” sounds like the ex you dumped continuing to text you years later to make sure you know they didn’t want to be with you anyways.

Other than the bed and Star Wars photo, has Tavares acted like the "ex that keeps texting?" I mean I've barely heard Tavares's name this year. It's more Andrews and Marner.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Other than the bed and Star Wars photo, has Tavares acted like the "ex that keeps texting?" I mean I've barely heard Tavares's name this year. It's more Andrews and Marner.

No in that example it’s the chanting fans that are the ex, and Tavares is the one that has moved on. I mean it fires them up I guess but seems like time to get over it after a full season later.

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
I can't like your post. Prob some new warning limit thing from that Cherry thread.

JTToilinginToronto

Isles Fan
Jan 18, 2019
No in that example it’s the chanting fans that are the ex, and Tavares is the one that has moved on. I mean it fires them up I guess but seems like time to get over it after a full season later.
No, Captain Traitor is the girl who told you not to worry about that guy, while she's been f***ing him behind your back the entire time. Then she eventually makes it official with the new guy.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad