GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/11/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
His seemingly love for playing Desharnais drives me crazy. He is very clearly such a bad player.
I get why people like him.. I totally do.

However he is Theo Peckham and it doesn't end well. I cannot think of a serious cup contender that has him in the Top 6.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
7 goals and

1699763984489.png

Come on Vrana! This is getting sad.

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
I can't tell if the Oilers are playing well or Seattle is playing really bad. Might be a little of both but, I will say that the Oilers are actually layering coverage in the neutral zone and shutting down everything. I don't know why it took this long.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
After 2 periods, the Kraken have a total of 9 SOG.

Dave Hakstol is definitely returning to what we expected all along.

I can't tell if the Oilers are playing well or Seattle is playing really bad. Might be a little of both but, I will say that the Oilers are actually layering coverage in the neutral zone and shutting down everything. I don't know why it took this long.

Sort of a combination of both, but the Oilers pre-paid a long term rental contract in the Kraken's heads last season.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
It's amazing that McDavid is still playing when he clearly is one of the worst players in the NHL with whatever injury ails him.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I hate dirty hits... I'm not sure Hollo was totally out of line there?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It was definitely a penalty but I don't know if it was a major. Bad result, though.

Hey, Seattle made it to double digit shots on goal!
For sure... and I hate that shit. I hope the Seatle player is okay.

But it just didn't look malicious or intentful at all to me.

Maybe I have my homer glasses on ...

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
I love the Oilers, no lead is safe, no deficit is insurmountable. Hopeful for some overtime hockey this wonderful Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

BurnabyJoe7

Derek Ryan is a top 6 forward change my mind
Apr 12, 2019
Holloway needs to sit for the rest of the game. Send this tard back to Bakersfield.
He's been playing great this game and is one of the few oilers playing to their potential over this pathetic stretch of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad