GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/11/19 - 2 Games

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Two goals 35 seconds apart in the first 45 seconds of the period. Yikes.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
someone forgot to retrieve the caps from their locker room for the second

They've been giving up a ton of goals all season. It’s inevitable at some stage this year their offense will go into a funk and they’ll lose like 4 of 5

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Couldn’t that be a slash? Can the Caps get one of those even-up powerplays now? Now that the caps are the team playing worse I’m all for “parity” lol

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Lol, Sens player stick explodes from a slash, SH goal for Carolina ensues.

Oh well.

Tanknation FTW.

Exactly. The referees are so completely blind and incompetent. Happy to lose, but still riles me when it is just an embarrassing one sided clownshow from these idiots. This so-called "referee" is Tom Chmielewski, #18, and he was staring straight at it. Bottom half of the stick literally goes flying into the boards. Should have been a long 5 on 3 and likely 2-1 score, but instead was 3-0 with the illicit SH goal.

Happy to lose, but why do I feel that the pathetic embarrassing ref show won;t change by the time we actually care about winning?

Reactions: Bileur

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Exactly. The referees are so completely blind and incompetent. Happy to lose, but still riles me when it is just an embarrassing one sided clownshow from these idiots. This so-called "referee" is Tom Chmielewski, #18, and he was staring straight at it. Bottom half of the stick literally goes flying into the boards. Should have been a long 5 on 3 and likely 2-1 score, but instead was 3-0 with the illicit SH goal.

Happy to lose, but why do I feel that the pathetic embarrassing ref show won;t change by the time we actually care about winning?

Well, the nice thing about referee incompetence is that it's an equal opportunity phenomenon for all teams.

Plus, it's not really the reason we're losing this game.

Sensin5

Jan 27, 2013
Well, the nice thing about referee incompetence is that it's an equal opportunity phenomenon for all teams.

Plus, it's not really the reason we're losing this game.

It is not but it really is infuriating how they can miss one of the most obvious slashes I've seen this year while looking straight at it. Staggering levels of incompetence.

Happy to lose anyways this year.

Sens9292

Oct 5, 2019
Ridiculous no call on the slash. You’d think the refs would be embarrassed, if you take your profession seriously

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oshie

Caps come back from 3-0 down and tie the game with the extra attacker with 1:16 left in the 3rd

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Oshie again. Very nice goal. Caps complete the comeback from 0-3 down.

Reactions: hi

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It’s getting called back. Or should anyway. Oshie clearly in before puck.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
That’s far from the worst offside but still frustrating. Im okay if it’s an auto reviews by the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad