GDT: HFBoards GDT 11/11/19 - 2 Games

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Good call. I wonder how many people left thinking the game was over.

I did the TV equivalent and turned the game off in disgust after Oshie put the puck in the net. It took me several minutes and the wonder of the internet to turn the game back on with 24 seconds left in overtime.

A few years ago if that had happened I'd have found out about the difference in the newspaper tomorrow morning instead.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Should have been a tie, I’m never going to like shootouts lol. Whatever, just one game

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
An abysmal 2 points given to Arizona. What an embarrassing win.
Should have been a tie, I’m never going to like shootouts lol. Whatever, just one game

Capitals won the game in regulation if we are being completely honest. But how can you be mad when they just keep getting points every game.

Tough week of games coming up so they are all needed.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Capitals won the game in regulation if we are being completely honest. But how can you be mad when they just keep getting points every game.

Tough week of games coming up so they are all needed.

You must have not seen what happened the past 5 games. We’ve squandered 2 goal leads in all 5 games losing 3, 1 in OT and won this one.

They haven’t been picking up points.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
You must have not seen what happened the past 5 games. We’ve squandered 2 goal leads in all 5 games losing 3, 1 in OT and won this one.

They haven’t been picking up points.

I meant the Capitals but as I said in our GDT, if any team had to steal a point from the Capitals I'm glad it was the Yotes. Good luck and see you in February.

Reactions: SR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad