GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Right now only Andrew Copp has less icetime than Laine tonight. What in the world is going on with him this year?

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Right now only Andrew Copp has less icetime than Laine tonight. What in the world is going on with him this year?
he only has one 5v5 goal this year, so it's not so weird that his ice time is limited a bit. Still, he brings a lot of energy so you'd think he could play more than Laine

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
karlsson just 7 points so far.. I know its early but hes been a massive disappointment in sj so far

Reactions: Heath

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Wow that was a completely brain dead game from Vegas. 3 5 on 3, admittedly one of those was on a weak call, but seriously taking the same stupid penalties over and over and over again.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
karlsson just 7 points so far.. I know its early but hes been a massive disappointment in sj so far

This has to be a tough time for him. Moving to a new place, learning new teammates, new system. Unsure of where he will be next season so that makes it hard to get settled.

I think he will get in to a groove but I am also not discounting that maybe he just doesn't want to be there.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Wow that was a completely brain dead game from Vegas. 3 5 on 3, admittedly one of those was on a weak call, but seriously taking the same stupid penalties over and over and over again.

Stating the obvious, I know, but - they're not the team they were last year. Roster has hardly changed but the results sure have

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Stating the obvious, I know, but - they're not the team they were last year. Roster has hardly changed but the results sure have
The 2nd Line has been a revolving door of injuries, and our top Defenseman hasn't yet played this season. Now that those disclaimers are out the way. This team needs to finish plan and simple, where as last year we were scoring goals we shouldn't have been, this year we completely screw up guaranteed goals, heck we could be one a breakaway against an empty net, we would find away to not score.

Vegas in most of their games has looked fairly decent, the control the play for large periods, have nothing to show for it the opposition comes back the other way and gets a goal just by looking at it. Vegas played over their heads last season, Our results are far below what they should be. This team needs to execute.

Reactions: Heath

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I hate watching Shark home games because it feels like I am sitting high up in the four hundred section. At least they put new lights in so we can see now.

MSG you need to get on this light thing as well.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Erik Karlsson will never be as dominating as he was in past seasons, he had to many injuries. im telling you he's damaged goods. The Sens can thank their lucky star he rejected their contract offer last summer.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Erik Karlsson will never be as dominating as he was in past seasons, he had to many injuries. im telling you he's damaged goods. The Sens can thank their lucky star he rejected their contract offer last summer.
Or he is having a slow start like loads of players have before. Burns had 0 goals, 7 assists and was -8 after 18 games last year. And I don't know, he looks fine to me.

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Buff needs to be suspended for that. Absolutely absurd there was no call on the ice for that hit.

Another dirty hit from the most penalized team in the league.

I’ll need a slower replay but most of that contact is straight to the head. Boyle is a big guy too.

Clean hit. Buff once again penalized for being big and hitting too hard. What a joke. Headshot to 6'6" Boyle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino