GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Was it just me or did Doughty seem to have some choice words for EK at the buzzer?

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Not sure I've ever seen someone score on themselves quite like that to end a game, lol.

JA

Very reminiscent of Dan Boyle's overtime own goal on the same side of the same rink in Game 3 of the 2010 Western Conference Quarterfinals.

Poignant Discussion*

I tell it like it is
Jul 18, 2003
Gatineau, QC
does Philly have the worst goaltending in the league ?

Considering the Flyers defense was a tire fire, The goalie would be the least of my concerns. That team right now would make Price look poor.

First goal was Kadri walking around the defense, the second was on a 5 on 3 power play. The third was bad defense not clearing the puck or moving the Toronto screen. The fourth was a bad pass on the power play and no defense catching up to Komorov. The fifth was a scramble in which he made a couple saves in which the Flyers couldn't get possession of the puck and ya the 6th was bad but the game was over by then.

Goaltending could have been better, but the defense NEEDS to be better. And the forwards need to backcheck. Mason was not the reason they lost tonight, not by a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad