GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11-1-19 - Thanks alot 9 you ruined everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
the puck was loose and where his stick was. By this standard if a goalie has the puck sitting on the ice touching his pad no one can actually push the puck since it would also push the pad. You’d have to pull the puck back and lift it over the pad to avoid “interfering” with the goalies pad.

You can try to spin it, but it was goalie interference.

Easily

Reactions: CharasLazyWrister

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You cannot impede a goalie from making a save.

He did

Easy. That is why the replay took 5 seconds

Again, it's been done numerous times before and not called. Just because you don't watch a lot of hockey and just because the refs make a call inconsistent with the norm doesn't make that false. Sorry.

Get over it floyd.

The California reffing isn't saving the Sharks tonight so far, no need to whine about the correct calls that go against the Sharks.

California reffing? These refs have given the Jets to freebie penalties that had no business being called and took a good goal off the board. Maybe it's more like Manitoba reffing if people were actually being honest with themselves and not just acting like clowns for the sake of it.

Reactions: one2gamble and Phu

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Again, it's been done numerous times before and not called. Just because you don't watch a lot of hockey and just because the refs make a call inconsistent with the norm doesn't make that false. Sorry.

California reffing? These refs have given the Jets to freebie penalties that had no business being called and took a good goal off the board. Maybe it's more like Manitoba reffing if people were actually being honest with themselves and not just acting like clowns for the sake of it.
It is a easy non goal.

It doesn't really matter if you think otherwise

Correct call made all the time

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
And here is the SJ factor where we get a penalty for body checking against them.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It is a easy non goal.

It doesn't really matter if you think otherwise

Correct call made all the time

And yet that is not the norm for what has been called for the longest time. You're the one ignoring a large majority of the history on the matter because you just can't be honest.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
It has gone against the Jets plenty

You're reaching. Quit whining

I've seen plenty of teams score on the Sharks that exact way and it was never called. Your recollection of your watching history doesn't override mine, buddy.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I didn’t agree with the goaltender interference call but I can’t be too mad about it. If an NHL team really decides to ice a defense pairing of Luca Sbisa and Anthony Bitetto, they probably deserve a bit of help.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
I didn’t agree with the goaltender interference call but I can’t be too mad about it. If an NHL team really decides to ice a defense pairing of Luca Sbisa and Anthony Bitetto, they probably deserve a bit of help.
The Sharks are 4-8-1....

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Sharks are 4-8-1....

Honestly.

Just a trash team

And they’re completely dominating the Jets. What does that say about Winnipeg?

686-B70-D9-E19-F-46-AD-8951-F67-F6-A543-D24.jpg

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Even as a Canuck fan, got to feel for Gibson. He's been amazing this game and the reason why Anaheim have at least a point. But to let in a fluky goal to tie it up, it's harsh on him even though a Canuck loss would have been harsh on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad