GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
He actually looked miles better in the 2nd already. Actually tried to drive the play and backchecked.

Yah since his first goal he has been good. Best he has been in a while which is good to see

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Two goals on the pp and the last one on the empty net, this could be called Patrik Laine-hatty nowadays.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Fair enough, it was a poor choice of words. I haven't been to Finland, but I would have thought the beer culture in the number of geographically similar European countries I've visited would exist there too.

Finns like beer. But the alcohol policy been quite strict compared to other European countries.

It's more free now than it was a decade or a few ago, but still a lot of rules and bureaucrasy. Possibly because people in the North like alcohol even too much.

Beer culture in reastaurants, bars and pubs is alive and well though.

Game was fun to watch. Too bad didn't have tickets!

Reactions: Canadienna

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Finns like beer. But the alcohol policy been quite strict compared to other European countries.
As some wise man once said, we have the strictest alcohol politics but also most alcoholics.

Frozen

Aug 23, 2004
Was nice to follow the first game in Helsinki online today. Couldn't have asked for a better script for Laine and his hat trick after his drought earlier.

Tomorrow I'm watching the second matchup live in Helsinki for my first live NHL game. Absolutely pumped!

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Was nice to follow the first game in Helsinki online today. Couldn't have asked for a better script for Laine and his hat trick after his drought earlier.

Tomorrow I'm watching the second matchup live in Helsinki for my first live NHL game. Absolutely pumped!
Thats awesome. Hope you have a great time.

Babooch

Jan 7, 2014
Every one of Laine's goals made Leaf fans ache in the clavicle and scapula.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I benched Laine today in fantasy. I'm so annoyed. Congrats to him, though. It was obviously just a matter of time until he got going again.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

And this is why these games are awesome!! Have a blast!

Reactions: Frozen

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
"elusivity" I don't think that's a word, Ray. It's elusiveness. Heiskanen is legit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad