GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/09/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
When Duncan Keith is taken off the Blackhawks POWERPLAY it will be successful. He's a disgrace to every PP blueliner in the league

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Crawford has to be one of the most underrated players in recent memory. Every time the Blues play the Hawks in the last couple years, hes been excellent

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Idk how they got those, the refs were apparently against Chicago all night

Did you watch the second period of that game or were you asleep. Kinda made it hard on the officials when they took Non-judgement call penalties in the third

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It is insane to me that there are still people out there who think 6 million dollars is too much for Corey Crawford.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pretty goal by Dzingel to tie it up.

Quietly has 5 goals and 9 points in 13 games.

One of the few offensive bright spots on the Senators so far this year.

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Doesn't Crawford have better career numbers?

No, but more games played due to Prices injuries. Its certainly possible that Price could maintain the aggregate he has to date, he certainly has the talent. But he's a lot of GP behind so its hard to say.

Crawford has the most quality starts in the league over the course of his career though, just edging out Schneider, which speaks to his consistency.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
No, but more games played due to Prices injuries. Its certainly possible that Price could maintain the aggregate he has to date, he certainly has the talent. But he's a lot of GP behind so its hard to say.

Crawford has the most quality starts in the league over the course of his career though, just edging out Schneider, which speaks to his consistency.
Seems like the regular season difference is negligible. And the playoffs...well

JaegerDice

Dec 26, 2014
Injuries happen, that doesn't take away from him being better.

the 11 game span this year doesn't mean almost anything. Price is still better

He said 'right now'. Through the 2016-2017 season thus far, there is certainly an argument that Crawford has been the best goalie in the league.

I agree injuries happen. Im simply pointing out that Price's sample is smaller than other goalies as a result. There are caveats that come with a significantly smallef sample than the competition.

Thats where people, fan and expert, apply the eye test and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad