GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/27/2023 | 6 Games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Canucks are absolutely f***ing dominating

3-0
As they should. Blues not a good team. Played last night. Short handed for 6.5 in the first. Lucky to have gotten out of the first with only 1-0 deficit. Fans of other teams will trash Binnington but he’s a good goalie just can’t bail the team out constantly. Would love to see him go to a contender.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
I think that theory about him being salty about having no contract extension and tossing any system out the door as a result may be true
His system in Vancouver was very simple

"Let them play, run & gun style!"

As they should. Blues not a good team. Played last night. Short handed for 6.5 in the first. Lucky to have gotten out of the first with only 1-0 deficit. Fans of other teams will trash Binnington but he’s a good goalie just can’t bail the team out constantly. Would love to see him go to a contender.
If that's the case
What does that say about the Flames

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Listen, any other season this is a classic Canucks letdown game, after a long road trip

Instead, they are prepared, apparently they had an amazing practice, and they are playing unreal

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Binnington has been great; full credit to him for continuing to be great even after people thought he had been scouted and figured out. Not easy to stay as good as he has been in the league these days

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Listen, any other season this is a classic Canucks letdown game, after a long road trip

Instead, they are prepared, apparently they had an amazing practice, and they are playing unreal
With the way the NHL likes to even up calls I’d say the blues are due for some PPs but we can’t keep the puck long enough to have a chance to draw something questionable haha.

With the way the NHL likes to even up calls I’d say the blues are due for some PPs but we can’t keep the puck long enough to have a chance to draw something questionable haha.
Oh and there is one haha

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
JT Miller with three points already

11 points on the season, my Lord

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Blues just can’t buy a vowel. Tough game on the back of a back-to-back. These aren’t the Blues at full power.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017
great job Krug…. How many years do we have left of watching this scrub?
Not sure I've seen a more direct giveaway.

You guys could get a fortune if you sell him. LA vs Edm binning war.

dealwithit

Apr 10, 2011
Vancouver
Did St Louis Blues walk from Calgary to Vancouver last night?

Btw, Quinn Hughes is worse than Set Jones
tumblr_cfa12c62c55d12781404f11e185b9b3b_3b53b34b_400.gif

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Vejmelka moves around the net like a small goalie but covers the net like the big man he is.
Nice combo.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
If the Canucks get 50 games of Demko, I think they easily make the playoffs in a West that might have 4 contenders and then a whole lot of question marks.
I think what people really don’t understand, or maybe just don’t know, the Canucks defence is absolutely transformed this year.

We only have one defenseman, because Myers was injured to start the year, from last season at the beginning of the season.

Hronek, cole, saucy, friedman

Have completely transformed this team.

And with Quinn, Hughes, taking another step, there is something here, that could be taken seriously.

Let’s give it a few more games

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I think what people really don’t understand, or maybe just don’t know, the Canucks defence is absolutely transformed this year.

We only have one defenseman, because Myers was injured to start the year, from last season at the beginning of the season.

Hronek, cole, saucy, friedman

Have completely transformed this team.

And with Quinn, Hughes, taking another step, there is something here, that could be taken seriously.

Let’s give it a few more games
Getting Hronek, a true top
Pairing guy, to play with Hughes was huge. It’s very similar to when the Avs got Toews to play with Makar. The new guy allowed the other guy to be their best and dominate.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Getting Hronek, a true top
Pairing guy, to play with Hughes was huge. It’s very similar to when the Avs got Toews to play with Makar. The new guy allowed the other guy to be their best and dominate.

JR & Allvin deserve alot of credit for how they handled JT + Bo.

The way JT is playing 8M is a great value deal for the team, then they traded an expiring Bo at his highest value to get Hronek & a good prospect in Raty.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
JR & Allvin deserve alot of credit for how they handled JT + Bo.

The way JT is playing 8M is a great value deal for the team, then they traded an expiring Bo at his highest value to get Hronek & a good prospect in Raty.
And Bo is a heck of a good player and of top notch quality character. Love Hronek but I’m sure the Islanders love having Bo.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
And Bo is a heck of a good player and of top notch quality character. Love Hronek but I’m sure the Islanders love having Bo.

Definitely. That's no shot at Bo, he was my fav player during his time here.

There was just no way we'd afford him so it was good asset management adding a RHD & a prospect to the cupboard.

I'm sure the Isles are very happy with Bo, him & Barzal looked like a good duo from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad