BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Flip your screen upside down and travel back to 2016:

1000012516.png

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
I truly believe fitz really screwed the pooch here. He thought he was the smartest guy in the room not trying to solve his teams enormous hole at goalie and banking on getting helly at the tdl. He’s left the devs in a really precarious spot. They miss graves and severson too.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I demand a main boards thread about @Frenchy and the concern for the lack of content he has given us so far this season. Is this a trend? Or will the guy get back into shape and provide us with what we crave?

Perhaps we also need to make a poll about it!

@Coffee i volunteer you as tribute
@Zirakzigil can moderate it
@hangman005 can well…..be himself

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I demand a main boards thread about @Frenchy and the concern for the lack of content he has given us so far this season. Is this a trend? Or will the guy get back into shape and provide us with what we crave?

Perhaps we also need to make a poll about it!

@Coffee i volunteer you as tribute
@Zirakzigil can moderate it
@hangman005 can well…..be himself

To be honest, @Frenchy you gave us only one game but a really good game. Amazing game!! Quality over quantity I always say. You may have my vote for Supreme Moderator at the next election, but I need to see consistency, OK?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
This has nothing to do with any particular team.. That has nothing to do with my post. Reviews are crap because there are plenty of offsides missed. Why just review ones that result in a goal?
I’m wondering when a team is behind and wants to buy time and they initiate a review to get some time out back on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad