GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/25/19 | 6 games tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Looks like a playoff team that second period and like a lottery team the next period, Nucks are a sloppy pondhockey team with terrible defenders and only 1 line.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Congrats to Jack for his 3 point game, great game points wisely.
(2 super nice, elite level primary assists, those were awesome)

But damn...i do not like his goal celebrations, at all....acts like he is a god send or something.
- i still remember that draft day video. What a bad behaviour all day long; bossing, ordering people around. His "entourage" above 12,
which was his family, rest draft picks had 1 or 2, 3 tops, relatives with them. That fancy, over sized hotel room, 1st overall pick or not,
his hotel room was like a suite and the rest got crappy ones.

Dude has some serious growing up to do

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
The clear classic Zebra game management non call when Petterson was tripped at the blue line has come back to haunt them. Not a fan of the Canucks, just want to point out what I hate about officials.

Reactions: Paradise Circus

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Caps keep Holtby again instead of going for the top "prospect". It got them their only cup. They started those playoffs with Grubs in net and went back to Holtby. Go with the sure thing imo

Reactions: Lobodomy

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
Hard lessons for the young Canucks group. Win or lose hopefully they'll learn from this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad