GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/25/19 | 6 games tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
The clear classic Zebra game management non call when Petterson was tripped at the blue line has come back to haunt them. Not a fan of the Canucks, just want to point out what I hate about officials.
Even Nuck fans pointed out that there were clear non calls on Van penalties. The refs most likely have just "swallowed their whistles" in the 3rd.

Any way you look at it, a not young team playing their 3rd in 4 nights came back form 4 goals back late. Massive Van collapse and a rare comeback. There are many "classic" examples of the refs trying to get a trailing team back in a game, but this wasn't one of them.

Reactions: crue7

kuzy92

Mar 5, 2017
Capitals better get a defense in front of Samsinov if they are going to throw him out there as a starter next year.

43 goals against is the worst in the league so far. Not sure where it actually falls in terms of GPG, but I’d assume down near the bottom of the league.

Well they have also played the most games in the league with the majority of their games on the road and have played a tough schedule thus far.. I will take 3-0-1 thus far on a 5 game western Canada trip..

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Well they have also played the most games in the league with the majority of their games on the road and have played a tough schedule thus far.. I will take 3-0-1 thus far on a 5 game western Canada trip..

That’s all fine and good but still doesn’t take away the fact of them having a bad defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad