GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/24/19 | More than two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
They have one line, and it is one of the best lines in hockey. Holtby was much better than Koskinen, probably deserved a better fate.

Holtby deserved a better fate. The rest of the Caps got more than they were owed.

Oilers 2line has been pretty good. If you actually watched the game you'd notice the whole "in our end all the time/ one of those guys has 9 goals" bit.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Did you see the puck bouncing over sticks in that dreadful game? One of the worst NHL games I have watched in awhile. Neither team could make any plays in that game.

I forgot about the really bad ice. It's a garbage arena. I expected a great game so it was a disappointment.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Caps let off in the 3rd and paid for it. Edmonton isn’t as mentally weak this year... well McDrai, not so much Edmonton as they have no other players

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary
Caps let off in the 3rd and paid for it. Edmonton isn’t as mentally weak this year... well McDrai, not so much Edmonton as they have no other players

Our defense is pretty competent (which is nice for once). Though I will agree we have a serious problem around depth scoring from our forwards who aren't McD, Drai and Neal . The last two games kinda highlighted that if we don't get our top lines going we get shut down quick. Just got to hope that we can stimulate it, acquire someone or the prospects in the AHL continue to hopefully uptrend. This offense needs help. The amount we are asking from those two is insane.

Well a win is a win and against a top team even if it was in OT so I will take that. Good rebound from the last two games.

Last edited:

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Our defense is pretty competent (which is nice for once). Though I will agree we have a serious problem around depth scoring from our forwards who aren't McD, Drai and Neal . The last two games kinda highlighted that if we don't get our top lines going we get shut down quick. Just got to hope that we can stimulate it, acquire someone or the prospects in the AHL continue to hopefully uptrend. This offense needs help. The amount we are asking from those two is insane.

Well a win is a win and against a top team even if it was in OT so I will take that. Good rebound from the last two games.
Even as of last year going down 3-1 they would of folded like a wet napkin, it is good to see resiliency being built. Even if I can’t stand the fans here in Edmonton

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
They have one line, and it is one of the best lines in hockey. Holtby was much better than Koskinen, probably deserved a better fate.

But 3 v 3 no one is better than those two.
Edm’s top 6 has been great most of this young season, it’s their bottom 6 that needs a lot of work.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It makes sense if it works. Not so many can score so many goals from that spot.
Ovi stands on the dot, McDavid cheats and goes for the long break away pass... all the good players do these gimmicky tricks

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
McDavid is a serious player. If you watch the extended highlights you could only assume he was out there for every single Oilers shift. Some player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad