GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/22/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Jets have to be the dumbest least disciplined club in the league.

He is above average Offensively, do not think he is going to get that much better, he might have a a mid 40's point year in him, hes never going to be lead the league on defensman points or anything.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I really wouldn't spend any time trying to convince that poster that the Jets aren't the worst thing to happen to ice hockey since glued together bread. It has been a thing since March or something like that.
I dunno what March means, but you probably don't either. Read your own teams' GDT boss. I ain't the only one thinking your Jets are dumb for the penalties they bring on themselves.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
But you guys have to be missing Berglund, Sobotka and guy headed to the AHL very soon right??? Botts is a shoe in for the Peter Chiarelli Award for most horrible and stupid trade made this season.

Wait Tage is going to get sent down? I was rooting for him even after the salty comments.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
But you guys have to be missing Berglund, Sobotka and guy headed to the AHL very soon right??? Botts is a shoe in for the Peter Chiarelli Award for most horrible and stupid trade made this season.

Haha oh yea. The Sabres need a home run out of that first round pick for it to be close to a good trade. Although I’ve never thought highly of Thompson maybe I’m wrong.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I dunno what March means, but you probably don't either. Read your own teams' GDT boss. I ain't the only one thinking your Jets are dumb for the penalties they bring on themselves.
It's a month. Third one of the year.

IIRC, an injured Jets squad played the Predators during that month this past season. But we're probably at the point where we should put that behind us.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
It's a month. Third one of the year.

IIRC, an injured Jets squad played the Predators during that month this past season. But we're probably at the point where we should put that behind us.
yeah, probably. New season and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad