Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
10-21.jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Streaming game only in the battle of Florida.……please don’t have horrendous announcers.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Wonder who Tkachuk tries to injure first on Tampa now that he’s failed at and quit on the Battle of Alberta for the Battle of Florida.

Last edited:

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Eventhough I have several subscriptions, I'm really against games being on these streaming platforms. mostly because everytime they are, the announcers are 50Xs worse than even the ESPNs and NBCs of the world. Which is remarkable considering how much the national guys stink.

I'd be perfectly happy if the Isles never played any regular season game on a channel other than MSG for the rest of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Another goal for Tkachuk...no question Florida got the best player in this deal.......and young......

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Another goal for Tkachuk...no question Florida got the best player in this deal.......and young......
Hubey is great, as well. I'd rather have Chucky, longterm, but the trade worked well for both teams.

Eventhough I have several subscriptions, I'm really against games being on these streaming platforms. mostly because everytime they are, the announcers are 50Xs worse than even the ESPNs and NBCs of the world. Which is remarkable considering how much the national guys stink.

I'd be perfectly happy if the Isles never played on any regular season game on a channel other than MSG forever.
I can't stand Ferraro. He makes stuff up that just isn't happening in the game.

Reactions: Devonator

Isles Junkie

Jul 4, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Hubey is great, as well. I'd rather have Chucky, longterm, but the trade worked well for both teams.

I can't stand Ferraro. He makes stuff up that just isn't happening in the game.
I've been anti Ferraro ever since I had what kid-year-old me thought was a bad encounter with him outside NVMC back in the 90s. I'm sure he was just trying to get to his car and all. But I really didn't like how he snatched the program out of my hand for him to sign.

Looking back like 30 years later, it's no big deal obviously. But still. To hell with Ray Ferraro lol.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I've been anti Ferraro ever since I had what 13 year old me thought was a bad encounter with him outside NVMC back in say 93. I'm sure he was just trying to get to his car and all. But I really didn't like how he snatched the program out of my hand for him to sign.

Looking back like 30 years later, it's no big deal obviously. But still. To hell with Ray Ferraro lol.
Probably just overcompensating, because his wife was the better hockey player.

• Haha
Reactions: Isles Junkie

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Detroits cakewalk schedule to start the season is annoying. Sabres out here slaying Alberta and Detroits like…Oh..Chicago

Reactions: Devonator

Loimike

Feb 26, 2013
Toronto
Detroits cakewalk schedule to start the season is annoying. Sabres out here slaying Alberta and Detroits like…Oh..Chicago
Detroit and Buffalo look good so far but the season is long. I like Buffalo better.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Boohoo.

All teams play the same amount of games and the same quality of teams by the end of the season.

Domi is trash. Larkin's looked great so far this season.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Ugh if Larkin is hurt for real, which it looked like he was, that's gonna be a huge blow for the Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad