GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/21/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Subban is such a coward. He crosschecks and jabs abdelkader with his stick, crosschecks him once again, abdelkader gets up and challenges PK and he hides behind a ref.....

HA HA HA live with that instead of weber Nashville....

what a moron, have some self respect Purnell

JIMVINNY

Nov 9, 2007
That the refs didn't call the massive dive is an embarrassment. That was a light shove, not a crosscheck.

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
That the refs didn't call the massive dive is an embarrassment. That was a light shove, not a crosscheck.

Lol the Neal crosscheck was a dive after the whistle with his back turned to Neal? HF boards never disappoints. :laugh:

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
"yes but nobody was going if they both were"...

its relevant and if the refs had any balls PK would've gotten 2 or 4 min and abdelkater NIL

If you're going to quote me, maybe read it all first.

I said nobody was going (ie. to get a penalty) OR they both were. And they both did. And Detroit would take that trade-off up a goal late in the game all day.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
If you're going to quote me, maybe read it all first.

I said nobody was going (ie. to get a penalty) OR they both were. And they both did. And Detroit would take that trade-off up a goal late in the game all day.

if instead of or, my apologies, in any case

PK is still a coward and the refs have no balls, if they did PK would have got 2 or 4 for roughing or 10 for being a coward, a new PIM to deal with the like of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad